Participation in large-scale projects with the leaders of the investment market
Strong involvement and high responsibility from the very initial positions
Wide-ranging responsibilities and quick career growth potential
Work in a top reputable professional team
Our team – is the key aspect of our business success, therefore we are highly concentrated on the hiring process of new team members.
First of all, we look for those who want to work and grow professionally in the field of financial consulting, investment project valuation, structuring and transaction support.
Successful candidate must have an active life position, degree in finance and economics or physics and math and relevant experience in consulting / banks / industry companies.
We highly appreciate honest, decent, open-minded and ambitious people, with willingness to take responsibility and pursuit for constant professional and personal growth.
We offer job opportunities both for professionals with work experience and for final-years students who are ready to combine work and study.
For students and graduates we offer an internship in our company lasting from 3 to 6 months with the possibility of further employment.
- Financial advisory services to clients in the implementation of infrastructure projects based on the principles of project finance and PPP;
- Development and update of financial models based on project financing approaches. Audit of financial models developed by other market participants;
- Analysis of investment projects effectiveness for private and public parties, including scenario analysis;
- Preparation of supporting materials for projects, drafting of investment memorandums, business plans, presentation materials;
- Preparation of tender documentation, preparation of materials for submission of private concession initiative, support of tender procedures;
- Drafting concession agreements, PPP agreements;
- Preparation of financial documentation for projects: loan agreements, sponsorship agreements, equity financing agreements, etc.;
- Negotiation support with public authorities, representatives of financing organizations, and investors.
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting / banks / industry companies;
- Degree in finance or economics / physics or mathematics;
- Deep knowledge of corporate finance / investment analysis / accounting;
- Understanding the principles of project financeу, mechanisms and legal aspects of implementing infrastructure projects;
- Experience in financial modeling. Financial modeling for projects implemented on the principles of project financing is an advantage;
- Preparing for the CFA exam is an advantage;
- Fluency in Russian and English.