Participation in large-scale projects with the leaders of the investment market
Strong involvement and high responsibility from the very initial positions
Wide-ranging responsibilities and quick career growth potential
Work in a top reputable professional team
Our team – is the key aspect of our business success, therefore we are highly concentrated on the hiring process of new team members.
First of all, we look for those who want to work and grow professionally in the field of financial consulting, investment project valuation, structuring and transaction support.
Successful candidate must have an active life position, degree in finance and economics or physics and math and relevant experience in consulting / banks / industry companies.
We highly appreciate honest, decent, open-minded and ambitious people, with willingness to take responsibility and pursuit for constant professional and personal growth.
We offer job opportunities both for professionals with work experience and for final-years students who are ready to combine work and study.
For students and graduates we offer an internship in our company lasting from 3 to 6 months with the possibility of further employment.
- Development of basic conditions for the implementation of public-private partnership deals and project financing transactions;
- Preparation of financial sections of project implementation agreements (concession agreements, PPP agreements, etc.);
- Development of financial models of project financing transactions and public-private partnerships;
- Preparation of financial and economic parameters of credit and security documentation within the framework of financial closing for projects;
- Determination of the applicable conditions of tax legislation affecting the implementation of projects;
- Preparation of informational materials, investment memoranda, presentations, teasers;
- Analytical support of negotiations on the parameters of financing and implementation of projects.
- Relevant work experience from 3-5 years (investment and consulting companies, banks);
- Higher education in financial and economic / physical and mathematical specialties of leading Russian universities (HSE, MIPT, MSU, NES, etc.);
- Extensive practical experience in building financial models implemented on the principles of project financing (required).
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance, investment analysis, accounting and tax legislation;
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- Comfortable working conditions in the professional team of the PPP market leader;
- Participation in large-scale and unique projects;
- Participation in all stages of project implementation (from preliminary analysis and initiation to commercial and financial closure);
- Comfortable office in the center of Moscow (Lubyanka metro station, Kuznetsky Most metro station).